- Original Viennese Construction
- Experience and Know-How in Piano Manufacture since 1896
- High Precision Workmanship and Traditional Processing Methods
- Parts and Materials of the Best Quality and Durability
- Clear, Noble and Singing Quality of Tone
- Pleasurable, Precise and Light Touch
- Elegant and Timeless Design of Piano Case
- Everlasting and Durable in its Value and Quality
The pianos are manufactured completely according to the original construction. All materials conform fully to the highest of quality requirements. All key steps of the production process are performed in traditional handwork by highly qualified craftsmen.Saving material costs has NOT been considered necessary. On the contrary, only the best is good enough. Modernized production methods are used only where it has been proven to provide higher precision and quality. Workmanship and traditional processing methods are used where it is definitely required for achieving the superiority and long-living quality of tone, volume, and touch. Time has NOT been considered a "luxury" in the production process! All quality criteria, such as the selection of various materials and parts, as well as the guidelines for the decisive production steps are continuously controlled in tight cooperation between the joint-venture partners.
The buyer is therefore GUARANTEED worldwide that the new instruments are equivalent to the ORIGINAL J.NEMETSCHKE pianos.